Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Brock!


Here are a bunch of pictures from Brock's birthday party :-) To say he had a good time is a total understatement! He really had a blast! We had lots of yummy food and snacks, as well as crafts for the kids!!! I think my sister-in-law enjoyed the crafts more than the kids! LOL!











 My Lilly-pie :-)





 My awesome cousin was our face-painter for the day! HUGE hit!!


 My girlfriend's daughter, Julie
 Her other daughter, Olivia (she's the one that had the open heart surgeries)
 My girlfriend Roxy! Love her :-)


 Kids working on crafts!















 Poor guy! My sister-in-law told him he couldn't touch the cake and he started bawling!











1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Looks like his party turned out great! I love the Frankenstein cakes!!