Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where has the time gone?

See! I'm horrible lately! I don't know why I cannot keep this darn blog updated!!! Hmmm.... could it be I have a 2 year old and a soon-to-be mobile 9 (ALMOST 10 MONTH) old running my life!!??

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We sure did! Spike and I both had a long weekend and spent a good chunk of that time cleaning the house and spending time with the kids. We ate and ate and ate on Thanksgiving :-) But who didn't!?

I, on the other hand have been making some huge life-changing decisions... the first of which is that I just submitted my application to go back to school and pursue my Ph.D!! I'm such a nerd, but I am super excited about it. This is something I have wanted for a really long time. Work is so slow right now and I figured now is a good time to do this. I kept going back and forth because I feel like the kids need me to be home, but I know it will be difficult for me to juggle my own schooling and the kids' school activities whenever that time comes. We'll see how it goes! I just hope I get in!! I should hopefully know by the end of February since I can't take my GRE until the beginning of February anyway.

Hopefully in the next few days I will get a few minutes to post some pictures of the kids up here. I cannot believe how big they are getting!!

Lilly has 3 teeth and one about to break through.

Brock is talking more each day and constantly has me laughing at his silliness!

No comments: