Anyway, a list of happenings (with more detailed posts this week):
- The biggest time-consumer over the last 4 weeks has been this: We were pre-approved for a second mortgage so we can rent out our current home and upgrade to a
- Brock just had his 3rd birthday (10/14)
- I took a solo trip to the cider mill with the kids... bad idea.
- I am still working on Operation Skinny... still at 173. But at least I haven't gained in the last 4 weeks.
- We have been trying to de-clutter the house and get rid of all of the junk! I am definitely not taking extra crap to the new house.
- I have been babysitting my sister's kids on Monday's. So once a week I have a 1.5 year old, two 3 year olds, and a 4 year old for the day! Yikes!!
Anyhow, keep an eye out for separate posts of a few of the above.