Monday, August 26, 2013

A re-cap of sorts...

So I am officially the WORST blogger EVER!!

Needless to say, the end of 2012 and most of 2013 has completely sucked. I took time away from blogging, and in reality, I should have never left. We have had an extremely emotional year, and cannot wait to welcome 2014 with hopes of a new and exciting year. Setting aside all of the ugliness this year has brought us, some highlights of our happy times:

APRIL: We took the kids to Disney World earlier in the year and had a BLAST! Our best friends joined us after a few days and it was a good time as always with them.



MAY: My oldest niece graduated from high school! Sooo exciting :-)

JUNE: The birth of our new little niece, Mariella. She's my baby sister's baby and is a total spitting image of her :-)

Now...??? As we're wrapping up summer and getting into September, our little man will be entering KINDERGARTEN! What the what!? So we're all super excited for him. Later this week, we get to meet his new teacher at the school open house! Stay tuned as my upcoming blog posts will highlight the memory boxes I made today, lunch ideas, our homework station, and all the fun things that come with having a Kindergartener! 

No comments: