Friday, July 10, 2009

...and baby makes FOUR!

So since I've officially told work, I feel relieved to be able to FINALLY share our news with our readers :-)

Spike and I are expecting our second baby! I am due February 15, 2010! I am officially 9 weeks along on Sunday. We are so excited!! About 2 weeks ago I had an appointment with my doctor and she was able to see the baby's heartbeat! I forgot how special that was. I almost freaked out at the appointment because while she was doing the ultrasound she got quiet and seemed to be looking for something. After a few minutes I asked her what she was looking for. She goes, "well... I thought I might have seen something else..." and I'm like, "what do you mean!? Like another baby?!" She said yes but then said she was pretty sure it was just one baby because she couldn't reproduce the image she was seeing from any other angle... So hopefully its still just one baby when I go in again. My next appointment is the 1st week of August!

As soon as we found out, we looked into moving out of our house and finding a bigger one... well that's not going to happen. Because the market is so bad, we would be taking a $50K loss. Its either that or rent this house out and come up with 10% down on a new loan. So we've just decided to kill our debt and try really hard to get out of this house before baby #2 starts walking. Hopefully we can get it done.

When we told our families the news, we put Brock in a t-shirt that I made for him that said "Big Brother." It was hilarious because it took everyone longer than we thought to figure it out! It was great. Here's a picture of the t-shirt:

1 comment:

Party of Two said...

YAY!!! I love the Big Brother shirt!