Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Our trip to Des Moines, IA

My husband attended an Aquarium Conference in Des Moines, IA this past weekend. The kids and I tagged along. While the 10 hour trip sucked the life out of me (there and back) we had a good time. Since my husband was going to be in sessions all day I had to find a way to keep them entertained. We went to the Science Center, Blank Park Zoo, and took a stroll in Downtown Des Moines one afternoon. It is a beautiful city and they take pride in keeping their city clean. I took a bazillion pictures because Spike had to miss out on all the fun we were having. Each night we would sit in bed and go through the camera!

Science Center:
 The kids played with this thing for over 30 minutes! They loved it!











Blank Park Zoo:







 Feeding the giraffe was probably the highlight of the day!






Downtown Des Moines, IA:







No comments: