Thursday, September 1, 2011

Your 3 Words




My mother-in-law is treating myself and her two daughters to an awesome Girls Weekend in Vegas this Holiday weekend. We will be gone for 4 days/5 nights.  This is by far the longest I will be away from my family. While I know I will miss the crap out of my husband and kids this weekend (considering I've been dreading 9/2 for a couple of weeks) there are a few things I am actually looking forward to:

  • Sleeping in
  • Sleeping through the night
  • Eating 3 meals without interruption before they are stone cold
  • No whining
  • No cleaning
  • Hanging out with the best sisters-in-law and mother-in-law any girl could ever wish for!
Some things I will miss:
  • Seeing my babies in the morning with their cute bed-head and puffy eyes; same goes for my husband too :-)
  • Good morning and good night kisses
  • My kids' stories; although I will call every day, its just not the same :-(
  • Tucking them in at night
My prayer for the weekend is that my husband maintains his patience; that my children behave; but most importantly, that my husband and kids get some kick-ass bonding time in while I am away :-) They deserve it! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, I'm totally jealous!! You're going to have such an awesome time. As hard as it is to leave, it's good to get some 'you' time. Have fun!

Luisa Rodríguez said...

Enjoy your trip!
Have lots and lots of fun :P

I'm so glad I bumped into your blog!


mustbeliberating.blogspot.com