Friday, December 30, 2011

Your 3 Words

This year blessed us with LOVE, FAMILY, and HOPE!!!  Happy New Year!!!


For today's Y3W I created a picture collage of our year. Looking back at all of the pictures, I cannot believe how much FUN we packed our year with!!

This is 2011 summed up:

Lilly's 1st birthday
Disney World
Lilly's 1st haircut at Disney
My oldest sister's wedding
My baby sister's wedding
Des Moines, Iowa
Brock's 3rd birthday
My girls' weekend to Las Vegas


I am really looking forward to what the new year has in store for us! We already have these trips planned:

June - My girls' wine tasting weekend
July - camping
September - Smoky Mountains; Labor Day
September - Dallas; end of the month

From our family to yours,

May the New Year bless your family with love, happiness, and good health!!









No comments: