Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hi. My name is...

Larissa, and I am a book nerd.

I know there are plenty of people who are able to read a lot more in a year that I did last year, but I am pretty darn proud that I was able to read as much as I did! Two toddlers, a husband, a household to maintain, and a part-time job wipe me out hardcore. But I made a vow to myself last Christmas (when I got my Kindle) that I was going to "re-kindle" my love of reading. I sure did too! 

Here is a list of all of the books I read in 2011:

Three to Get Deadly {Janet Evanovich}
The Best of Me {Nicholas Sparks}
Before I Go To Sleep: A Novel {S.J. Watson}
Bossypants {Tina Fey}
The Help {Kathryn Stockett}
Vanishing Acts {Jodi Picoult}
Two for the Dough {Janet Evanovich}
Bitter is the New Black: Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered...{Jen Lancaster}
One for the Money {Janet Evanovich}
Delivered with Love {Sherry Kyle}
Water for Elephants {Sara Gruen}
House Rules {Jodi Picoult}
Safe Haven {Nicholas Sparks}

On the right side of the blog is an ongoing list where I will be keeping track of what I am currently reading, as well as what has already been read for the year. I have a ton of new books ready for 2012 in addition to some new releases that I can't wait for from my favorite authors!

No comments: