Sunday, January 15, 2012

Operation Skinny Update!

Things are still going well with my weight loss journey.  I'm feeling great and have started a fun and new workout regimen. Check it out:

Tuesdays: Kettle Bell & Zumba
Thursdays: R.I.P.P.E.D.

For this month, my sister-in-law and I have 9 classes to attend at a local work out studio from a Groupon we bought into a while ago. So in addition to our regular Tuesday and Thursday schedule, our Wednesdays and Fridays are also already planned out and include classes like Turbo Kick, Cardio Scuplt, and Booty Beat.

When I first started this whole weight loss thing, I said my starting weight was 180. But I don't think I am being fair to myself. The week before I started it on here publicly, I went to the doctor and was weighing 183. So after thinking about it, I'm making 183 my starting weight because for that week after my appointment I drank a ton of water and was already on my way to figuring something out to make a change for the better.  So... with that being said, here are my stats!

STATS:
Starting weight: 183 lbs (As of August 2011)
Current Weight: 167 lbs
Difference:  -16lbs
Pounds to lose to goal: 17 lbs


1 comment:

Joelle said...

Yay on your progress, keep it up! I'm going to need some inspiration when I can start exercising again! :)