Sunday, April 1, 2012

Operation Skinny Update

Man! Its been a while since I posted an Operation Skinny Update! Don't worry. I haven't fallen off the wagon. I'm still working on it ;-) I plateaued once I hit 167 lbs and stayed there for a little more than 7 weeks. While it was discouraging, I knew I would eventually get past it. I also knew that I was gaining muscle because I have continued my workout routine.  At the beginning of the new session 4 weeks ago, I increased my Kettle Bell to 10#'s and my dumbbells to 5#'s. Hopefully I can get my measurements up here soon. I have definitely lost inches because despite only losing 1 pound over the last 7 weeks, I can fit into my size 10 "skinny" jeans and they are actually LOOSE on me!!

I am HAPPY to report that I finally broke through my plateau last week. I am down one more pound putting me at 166 lbs/ down 17 pounds total!

STATS:
Starting weight: 183 lbs (As of August 2011)
Current Weight: 166 lbs
Difference:  -17lbs
Pounds to lose to goal: 16 lbs



No comments: