Saturday, February 7, 2009

Almost 4 months!

Since I've been horrible at blogging this month, here are some pictures of Brock from his 3rd month of life. Our little man will be 4 months next Saturday, the 14th!Here's a cute video of my mom making Brock laugh the other day:



I think his days in the swing are coming to an end...





I don't know what my mom said, but Brock found it to be pretty hilarious!


I went to go put Brock down for a nap in his playpen, and I saw that the cat had taken up residency in it! Don't worry, I took the cat out right after I took this picture






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larissa, he IS SOOOO CUTE!! I can't stand it! And I can NOT believe how BIG he has gotten! My gosh. I love it, I love it, I love it....I just want to gobble him up! And what a face he has, his eyes are so big and expressive and his smile in the bouncer is soooooooooo big! You guys make gorgeous babies!

Kim said...

He is soooooo cute!! I just can't get over those eyes! I think they have gotten bigger since i seen him when we were home at christmas!! I can't believe how fast they are growing.

How did you get it to let you put more than 5 pictures on there? I can only ever get 5 and it frustrates me!!