Sunday, October 18, 2009

Brock's 1st Birthday Party!

As mentioned in the previous post, we celebrated Brock's birthday with our family this past weekend since his actual birthday was on Wednesday. Brock had a great time - even without his afternoon nap!

My mom went all-out with the decorations, but as usual, everything was perfect!! There were lots of munchies and dessert, including cake & ice cream, cup cakes, and cookies.

We originally planned on inviting family and friends, but in the end decided to just do Brock's grandparents, aunts/uncles, and cousins. I missed having my girlfriends (and their kids) there to share this milestone with, but there will be many more birthday parties to share with them!

Brock LOVED all of his gifts. I wish I captured this on video, but as he was opening gifts he would say, "YAY!" It was sooooo cute! So cute!! I do have a video of him playing with one of his walking toys, but I have to upload it off of the video camera still.

Anyway, here are some pictures!!

The birthday boy!

Decorations and the spread




TO BE CONTINUED... (Blogger is having some issues and I can't upload pictures at the moment. Will try again in the morning).

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Love the cake, love the cupcakes!! Thanks for sharing.