Monday, October 19, 2009

More Birthday Party Pictures

This was Brock's smash cake! My mom made this cake and the one in the previous post which was for everyone else.

Favors for the older kids

Favors for the younger kids

Both of the favor containers were filled with Halloween candy, yo-yo's, Halloween tattoos, spider rings, and Halloween erasers. They were a pretty big hit! They came out so cute :-)


Brock and my mom


Napkin holders! Seriously, my mom is so cute! The kids LOVED these!

Singing to the Birthday Boy!

Not sure what to do with the cake!





He really loved his birthday cake

Playing with his cousins

Brock giving the sign for "More." I forgot to tell you we're teaching him basic signing! It is a lot of fun!!






Happy 1st Birthday buddy! We love you more than you'll ever know!

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Happy Birthday Brock!! BTW, I can't believe you're pregnant! I must have missed that posting. :) I'm rarely on the Bump; its blocked at work and I don't have much time otherwise as you can imagine. I'm actually pregnant too, but only 4 1/2 weeks.

LyndsayQ