Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Last month of the year...

Whew! December was a busy busy month! I have lots of pictures and a quick update.

I am now 34 weeks along in the 2nd pregnancy. I have been having braxton hicks contractions for almost a week now. I've sort of put myself on bed rest for the last 5 days because I get them really bad whenever I stand up. The first day I had them, they were 1-2 minutes apart from when I woke up at 8am to Noon. I called the doctor and she wanted me to go in, but I thought I would just drink more water and rest.  Eventually then slowed down to every 30 minutes, but since I woke up on Saturday, I get them whenever I stand up or move around.  I have an appointment tomorrow, so I will try to update on here. I'm nervous that the doctor will keep me on bed rest until I have the baby... which will totally suck because I have Brock here with me all day while Spike is at work.  The last 2 appts I had, the doctor did a fetal fibronectin test which is used to predict preterm labor.  Both times it was negative, so I'm hoping if she does it again tomorrow it will also be negative! I couldn't imagine having Lillian right now! Anyway, enough about me! Here are some pictures from the last few weeks!

My belly at 32 weeks:

Brock decorating the tree with his football & basketball!

Silly Brock sticking 2 pacifiers in his mouth!




My boys on Christmas Eve
 
All the ladies on Spike's side (L-R: Spike's youngest sister, his niece, me, Spike's mom, Spike's step-mom, and his oldest sister)

Brock getting lovin' from my mom. His "Welling"

 
LOL! My niece Lenna taking a break from opening gifts! Not even 2 seconds later, her brother swiped the pillow from beneath her head!

 
My youngest sister and I sportin' our Spartan gear :-)
 
The ladies on my side! ) (L-R: My 2nd oldest sister, my oldest sister, my, my baby sister)

We are also still working on all of the remodeling around here. Spike's going to be ripping up the carpet in our bedroom and installing hardwood flooring this weekend. He's hoping to get Lillian's carpet ripped up and her flooring installed next weekend! I hope!!

No comments: