Thursday, December 17, 2009

31 - week appt

31 weeks and 3 days! Wowza!

My appointment today went very well! I had a lot of issues to discuss with the doctor, but everything is fine. The baby's heartbeat was nice and strong! I love being able to hear her heart beating :-)

In terms of weight gain... gulp... a whopping 21 pounds to date. Not bad actually ;-) LOL! I gained 45 pounds with Brock. With less than 9 weeks left of this pregnancy, I really hope I don't gain another 20 pounds.

In the last few weeks, I feel like I have hit a wall. Physically, I am exhausted! Some days I have to take 2 naps! Its annoying, but I cannot function otherwise. I've been having some cramping, but the doctor didn't seem too concerned. She checked everything and said that my cervix is still long and closed. So that's a good thing :-)

No comments: