Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pee-Pee on the Potty!!

HE DID IT!!!!! For the last few days, Brock has been grabbing himself. I didn't catch on until the other day that maybe he's starting to feel the wet sensation or is more aware that he is peeing.  I haven't been able to catch him and run with him to the bathroom... until tonight! Spike and I were sitting in the living room talking and Brock stood by the end of the couch and grabbed his crotch. Spike and I asked him if he had to go potty. He didn't really respond, but I made a huge deal about it, grabbed him and ran with him to the bathroom. Within 3 seconds of sitting on the toilette he PEED!!!! OMG! How exciting!!! Mid-flow I accidentally screamed and told Spike to come to the bathroom! Brock finished peeing and the 3 of us celebrated like monkey's in the bathroom! High-fiveing and everything!! Brock even got a handful of m&m's that he got to eat sitting right there on his throne! LOL! Can't believe it! So its on like Donkey-Kong! Potty-training here we come :-) I'm excited and scared all at the same time!! Maybe tomorrow I will go buy him a little potty that we can take with us places while we work on it!

PS: Our little man will be 2 in only 3 short weeks!!

No comments: