Friday, September 24, 2010

Y3W


Brock has started showing signs that he's ready. We're taking this VERY slow because I do not want to rush this for various reasons. He's only 3 weeks shy of being 2 years old, so this is pretty early. In the last 2 days, he's peed on the toilette twice! Yeah I know, no big deal but it is!

He's been grabbing himself and I've noticed that its when his diaper is wet. If I can catch it fast enough, I ask him if he has to pee and take him to the bathroom. But more often than not, I'm too late! But I think he's grabbing himself because he is feeling the sensation of being wet or feeling himself actually peeing. Either way, way to go big boy!! He was treated with a handful of M&M's each time :-) LOL!

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

How exciting! We missed our window w/ Amelia. She began showing interest right after Lincoln was born and I had no interest at the time. We're trying to get her interested again.

jenni from the blog said...

Oh wow, that's awesome! I wish Carter was ready, lol.

Good luck mama!