Thursday, August 28, 2008

1st Time Parents: Week 33

So Brock has been insanely active in the last few weeks! Last night, Spike and I were finally able to capture some baby movements on video (video below)!

Brock is running out of room in there, so his movements are much more pronounced and kinda hurt! Some take my breath away, and some stop me right in my tracks. At least once a night, I tell Spike that I think Brock is trying to push his way out of my belly! Its crazy!

My mom came over last night and brought us some Halloween garb that she bought Brock. She got him the cutest little Halloween socks and slippers along with a little knit hat! God! I can't wait to see our baby!! I have such vivid dreams about what he's going to look like. I'm anxious to see if I'm close or not!!

Here's a look at the baby moving in my belly (turn down your volume because I was right in front of the TV and it was LOUD):


Here is the most recent picture of me (so about 3 weeks ago):

2 comments:

KataFara said...

YIkes. Larissa I don't mean to alarm you but there is an alien in your belly and it is going to shoot out just like the movie. Hahaha. I'm just messin' I hope I didn't freak you out. Sorry it hurts, it looks awesome. "He's gonna be a socca playa"
Love ya.

Unknown said...

Whoa, that was freaky. I was thinking aliens too. Lol.