Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tis the season to be giving!

I love this time of year! A few years ago, Spike and I adopted a little girl for Christmas from the Salvation Army and got to buy her tons of things from her Christmas list :-) It was awesome!

Last year, my mother-in-law heard on the radio about a charity event they were having. Its called "Stuff A Bus" and you just bring unwrapped gifts and literally stuff a school bus! Each year, my mother-in-law sets a budget for each of us for our Christmas gifts. Last year, she asked if she could take a part of our Christmas budget and use it to purchase toys for the Stuff A Bus. Of course we were all on-board with it!  I wasn't able to go last year because I had just had Brock.

But this year, (today actually) we all met up at Target and each of us had a cart to fill with toys! After that, we went to the bus location and filled it up! We had 3 cars FULL of toys!!! It was soooo cool! The radio hosts were more than grateful for our donation :-) It was so cold outside and they had 3 people helping us unload the cars. It all happened so fast, I wasn't able to get any pictures of our trunks :-( But I got one of the bus and one of us inside the bus!






 
 
 
 

No comments: