Wednesday, December 2, 2009

For my own memory...

Before I forget... Brock is officially a walking toddler :-( He's only been walking for about a week. I thought I would post in on here since this is where I go when I have questions about how old Brock was when he hit other milestones.

We don't have too much going on right now except for getting ready for the holidays.... always a stressful time for me, but like every year, I'll get through it!

Here is my belly at 28 weeks:


Here is a picture of Brock from this weekend. We were trying to take our family picture for our Christmas card. I'm not happy with the picture that's going on the card (mostly bc Brock wasn't wearing socks or shoes - it was bedtime and I took him out of his jammies to take the picture), but whatever. I'll get over it! I'll post it after I mail the cards out :-)


No comments: