Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baptized!

Sorry for not updating in so long! We had a busy week leading up to Brock's baptism. My sister from AZ was in town for the baptism and just left yesterday :-( So we have been pretty busy around here. I also went away for a weekend with her, our mom, and my sisters friend. While I was out of town, Spike was admitted to the hospital and was diagnosed with Diverticulosis. He has been taking antibiotics for diverticulitis to get rid of the infection in his intestines. Scary scary stuff! It was so hard not being here with him. Thankfully he's starting to feel a little better. He is still having some discomfort, but at least he is able to move around and eat.

So anyway, back to the baptism! It was a really nice ceremony. Brock was the most well-behaved baby there (not that I'm biased or anything)! LOL. He kept making the Priest laugh too! It was great. After the ceremony we headed home and hosted a lunch for our friends and family. We had such a great turn out...(I just remembered that I have to get some Thank You cards)! Here are some pictures from Brock's very special day:






The BEAUTIFUL (and delicious) cake that my mom made!!

No comments: