Wednesday, September 23, 2009

IT'S A.....

GIRL!!!!!!!

We had our growth ultra sound today to make sure the baby's organs and bones were developing appropriately. As a bonus, we got to find out the baby's sex!

I was completely convinced that this new baby was going to be another boy! Boy was I wrong! She is CLEARLY a girl :-)

Spike and I are still in disbelief! It is so crazy! He's a little nervous about it, but I think he'll get used to the idea ;-)

We've been tossing names around all day and can't seem to agree on anything. Its going to be a long 4 months deciding on a name!

Brock was with us today at the ultra sound and got to hear the baby's heart beat. He was so confused trying to figure out where the noise was coming from! Afterwards he started clapping ;-) It was so cute!

My mom and I went shopping tonight and got the baby a few outfits! Shopping for little girls clothes is sooooo fun! Super cute clothes!

When mom and I got home from the store, she showed Spike the cute clothes she bought. Spike seemed to get excited and started telling us that he has decided we are going to do a "Disney Princess" theme for her room! I don't get a says-so! He said she's going to have a closet full of princess dresses :-) I'm going to be in trouble! LOL! He said there is going to be so much pink in her room its going to look like someone puked pepto bismol! LOL! Hopefully I can keep that somewhat under control!

I'm going to scan some of the ultra sound pictures over the weekend and hopefully get them on here!

No comments: