Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Going green.... AGAIN!

So for about the last 7 or 8 months, I have been using disposable diapers on both kids... I have been feeling so guilty about it... especially when I had to empty out the diaper genie.  I'm also getting sick of the $$ I'm spending on diapers for two! So this morning, I decided to split my stash and put both kids in cloth diapers! I only have 17 cloth diapers, which will be enough for now, but I'll have to wash them every night instead of every other day. Its alright though, I could really use the savings right now :-)

I'm hoping Brock doesn't start getting a rash again. I feel like he always had a diaper rash when he was wearing cloth diapers... we'll see. Gonna give it a try. Maybe we'll have to switch brands or something.

So... here's to going green again!

No comments: