Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh Miss Lilly!

I feel like the worst mother :-( I haven't had nearly as much free time as I had hoped to blog about Lillian. I look back and see posts about Brock and I'm ashamed that I haven't been as on-top of it as I wanted to. I have to make a promise to myself to post more. It is so fun looking back at old pictures and videos!!

Before I get to the pictures, here are some fun facts about Lilly:

- She's a major rollie pollie. She rolls to her belly faster than I can stand up after putting her on her back!
- Her babbling is more conversational! She loooooves to talk :-)
- She absolutely adores her big brother! Gets the biggest smile on her face just hearing his voice from another room.
- Wakes up every single day with a beautiful smile!
- Sleeps all the way through the night, on the same schedule as her big brother from 6pm - 6am every day :-)
- She rarely falls asleep in your arms. Only way this princess sleeps is in her own bed with her blanket (that she pulls over her face)!
- She LOVES to sleep. After 1 hour of awake time, she's ready for a nap!
- She has the cutest laugh in the world! Melts mamma's heart every time.
- She's starting to love bath time now. Not so much in recent months!

This weekend we get to start solids!! I'm so excited to start making baby food again! Going to have to dust off the Beaba Babycook!

So to my beautiful Lilly girl, here is a look back at you in your first 5 months of life (don't worry, you'll get a 1/2 birthday post over the weekend!!!). 

One Month:


Two Months:


Three Months:


Four Months:


Five Months:


You are looking more and more like your beautiful Aunt Dawn every day!

No comments: