Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Review of Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller - Cubes

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

The Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller in Cubes is the first two-passenger stroller to accept 2 of the #1 Rated KeyFit and/or KeyFit 30 infant car seats (sold separately). With the same easy click-in attachment as the Cortina, the Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller in Cubes takes a car se...

Best of its kind, esp for 2 under 2!!
By Larissa from MI on 8/5/2010
4out of 5
Pros: Durable, Easy to Set Up, Easy To Maneuver, Smooth Ride, Easily Stowed
Best Uses: Toddlers, Infants, Newborn
Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children
I had the original 1 seater Chicco travel system when I had my son. My kids are 16 months apart and I could not wait to get this new double stroller! I love love love it!! I love how easy it is to open and shut, especially when I am alone with the kids. It is so fast and convenient to open and close! The only thing I don't like is that the front seat doesn't have the best recline. Best of its kind IMO! Its also way easier to maneuver than I thought! Has a nice smooth ride to it too!

***EDIT***

I wasn't able to add this to my original review on Babies R Us, so I figured I would just throw it up here. One of the other things I dislike about the stroller is that I have to remove either the front cup holders or the front bar to make it fit in the trunk. That can be annoying, but not anything that would make me hate this stroller. I still love it!! We have a Ford Focus Station Wagon.

No comments: