Thursday, August 26, 2010

Olivia - update #3

OFF BYPASS!!!!!!!

Posted 3 minutes ago
The nurse just came out and said Olivia is off of bypass!!!!! Music to my ears! I could finally let out a big sigh of relief. Now they are doing another echo via scope down the mouth to make sure the surgery was a success then she'll be closed up and brought up to ICU. They anticipate surgery will last another hour or so but that's good news to me because that means it's ending about 45 minutes sooner than I anticipated.
As if that wasn't enough good news, I think we just got a room at the McDonald House!!! my sister just went over there so hopefully she heard the lady right on the phone!
Thank you for all of you loving thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to see our little angel and I'll be updating again after surgery is over.

No comments: